Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sold: 1HP Dust Extractor $80

It's time for a spring clean up and I'm selling my trusty 1HP Carbatec Dust Extractor. Asking price is $80  and is pick up only from the Newcastle Area. I purchased the machine in 2007 from Carbatec and have had no problems with it since. It is capable of managing light passes on a 12" thicknesser and would be ideal for a 6" jointer, or 14" bandsaw. Performance would be enhanced if you purchased a new filter or upgraded to a pleated cartridge. I'm still using the original plastic bag (replacement is available from Carbatec). The vertical filter support bar is missing, but this does not effect function. I still have the original packaging. E-Mail me if interested.


motor 1hp 240v
CFM rating 650cfm
filter bag fitted needlefelt
filtration bag (top) 5 micron
collection bag (bottom) plastic
hose inlet diameter 100mm
number of inlets 1
workshop footrpint 420 x 650 x 1550mm
net weight 27kg
shipping weight 30kg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like at Facebook

Redbubble